- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display²
- Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities
- Super-high-resolution photos (24MP and 48MP)
- Next-generation portraits with Focus and Depth control
- Optical zoom options
- Cinematic Mode
- iOS 17
- Emergency SOS via satellite & Roadside Assistance⁴
- Crash Detection⁵
- Up to 23 Hours of Video Playback
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant¹
- USB-C Connectivity
- All-day battery life³
- Apple Care Warranty
iPhone 15 brings you Dynamic Island, a 48MP Main camera, and USB-C—all in a durable color-infused glass and aluminum design.
Need help with choosing which iPhone is right for you? Check out our iPhone comparison chart to help you decide based on the features and options of each iPhone side-by-side.
iPhone 15 Quick Facts
- When will the iPhone 15 be released? The Apple iPhone 15 will be released on September 22nd, 2023. However, you can pre-order the new iPhone 15 from September 15th, 2023 to September 21st, 2023.
- What colors are available for the iPhone 15? The iPhone 15 is available in 5 colors: Black, Green, Pink, Yellow, Blue.
- What are the storage options for the iPhone 15? The iPhone 15 has 3 memory storage sizes: 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB.
- 1iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
5iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling